PART TIME PREP COOK
We are currently seeking a passionate, positive, and hardworking individual to join our team. We are a performance-based culture and reward hard work and exceptional results with competitive compensation and opportunities for growth. This position will work weekends and up to 20 hours a week.
Bella’s Kitchen is a small, independently owned business serving families in the Central Arkansas area. We work out of Arkitchen on West Markham in Little Rock. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cooking and food prep tasks including cleaning, chopping, cooking vegetables and fruit, making sauces, baking, etc.
- Portioning soups, sauces, and dressings.
- Assembling, labeling, and packaging meals.
- Performing daily kitchen/warehouse maintenance and cleaning tasks
- Complying with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work weekends, holiday and overtime as required.
- At least 1 year of related experience or training/education preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced kitchen environment with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent can-do attitude, strong work ethic, and great team spirit
- Must be able to bend and lift up heavy weights (<25 lbs.)
- Ability to work in multiple roles throughout kitchen.
- Knowledge in food safety policies.
Bella’s Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.